1.建议外商用易货贸易进行交易的对话
A: Thank you very much for your detailed briefing.
非常感谢你介绍得这么详细。
B:You are welcome, Are you interested in our products?
不客气,你对我们的产品感兴趣吗?
A:Yes. I think your products are very good, I especially like the sample number CB300
是的,我觉得你们的产品很好,我尤其喜欢CB300号样品。
B:That is great. What about doing a barter trade of our products and the glass products of yours
那太好了,不如将我们的产品与你们的玻璃制品做易货贸易如何?
A:Good Idea.
好主意。
B: Let's meet at my place at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.
那么下午2点在我们这儿谈谈吧
B:OK. See you at 2 o'clock.
好的,两点见。
2. 易货贸易合同怎么签,如何付款:
A: As we are short of foreign exchanges, we'd like to do barter trade with you.
由于我们短缺外汇,我们想和贵公司做易货贸易。
B:Do you have a specific proposal?
你们有什么具体建议吗?
A:We want to exchange beef and mutton for your cotton.
我们想用牛肉和羊肉换购贵公司的棉花。
B: How will it be arranged?
怎样安排?
A:Let's sign two contracts simultaneously. one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other of equal value for the purchase of cotton.
我们同时签订两个合同,一个是牛羊肉销售合同,另一个是同价值的棉花购买合同。
B: And how to arrange the payment?
那么怎么安排付款?
A: Your L/C and our L/C should be opened against each other.
你们的信用证和我们的信用证可以用对开的方式开出。
B:Well, let's first negotiated a barter trade agreement, stipulating some general terms and conditions.
好,我们先商谈一个易货贸易协议,规定一些一般性的条款。
3.三方易货贸易
A: Can we do a barter trade?
我们能做一笔易货贸易吗?
B: Is it a direct barter trade?
是直接的易货贸易吗?
A: No, it's a triangle barter trade, We want to develop direct contract with continental buyers for ourselves,
不,是三方易货贸易,我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买家建立起直接的联系。
B:It's long been our wish to establish business relations with you.
与你们建立贸易关系是我们长久以来的愿望。
A: We wish we'd have a good start.
希望我们能有一个良好的开端。